How often is replacement needed?
- Inspection of tires is recommended at each regular service visit.
Indicators replacement may be needed:
- Current tread level is at the wear indicators
- Cuts, tears, bubbles, cracking, or uneven treadwear
- Age of the tires (DOT number)
- Poor ride quality
Why is it important?
- Worn tires have an adverse effect on acceleration, braking, and cornering of vehicle
- New tires drastically improve stopping distance
- See illustration below for stopping distance comparison
Keep Your Toyota a Toyota
Claim these special savings offers from DealerSocket Toyota today!
DealerSocket Toyota Coupons
Are you trying to save a little money when it comes to servicing your car in Oshkosh? Take a look at these great car service and maintenance coupons. Keep your car and wallet happy at the same time! Just print one off and bring it in today!
Now get up to 40% off your Toyota's wipers replacement.
Why buy Genuine Toyota SightLine wiper blades?
- Unlike aftermarket blades, SightLine wiper blades are engineered specifically to match the windshield shape and wiper arm downforce of your Toyota vehicle
- They help enhance safety through clear vision
Only valid at DealerSocket Toyota
Need new tires?
Schedule your appointment with our Service Center today!